Sunday, March 14, 2010

Quad Roller SK8RS HELP!!!?

I recently purchased a new pair of quad roller skates with sure grip classic plates. These plates have a pivet (sp.) pin in them and I noticed that when my skates are sitting on the floor the front inner wheel and the back outer wheel on both skates are slightly off the floor. When I'm standing in them they are all on the floor, but I was wondering if this was normal or do my trucks need to be adjusted.

Quad Roller SK8RS HELP!!!?
It sounds like your bushings are not yet broken in. I've seen tis many times with skateboard bushings. Unless you are having problems with the skates, I wouldn't do anything. If you have broken them in, you might want to try rotating the bushings 90 degrees. Check to make to sure the bushings are not blown. It is unlikely they would be blown on both skates. If they are blown, then replace them. I think skateboard bushings can be used in many quad skates.
Reply:That sounds a little strange to us. Have you checked with someone at your local rink? The plates may not be mounted properly.



skin disease

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

roller skates Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting