Saturday, October 24, 2009

Im looking for some cheap roller hockey skates size 6 to 6.5 can any one help me im looking round 50 to £70?

new good bearings nice boot and cheap

Im looking for some cheap roller hockey skates size 6 to 6.5 can any one help me im looking round 50 to £70?
Me and my kids all play hockey, or at least my kids that are old enough to walk play, so needless to say I'm no stranger to looking and purchasing hockey equipment. A couple of my favourite places to look are Hockey Giant, Great Skate %26amp; Peranis. They usually have some pretty good deals and excellent quality equipment. Check them out:





http://www.HockeyGiant.com


http://www.GreatSkate.com


http://www.Peranis.com





Also, if you're looking for slightly used skates and aren't really as worried about quality as you are price, I suggest looking on ebay. Especially at the end of the seasons lots of people sell their old skates that they don't want or don't fit anymore.





I would recomend looking at a Bauer or CCM skate. They're very nice looking and well made and I like the fits of both the CCM and the Bauer. If you want to go more high-end, then you may want to look at a Mission skate. I would never look at a Mission skate for ice hockey but they are a well-known and a major roller hockey skate maker. Many of their skates are very expensive so I like to stay away from them. Also, I wouldn't catch myself dead looking at a Nike skate, they're poorly made and too expensive for what they are. You may look at the Eastons but I'm not much a fan of the company for hockey - roller or ice. But go look at the Bauer and CCM skates, I'm sure you'll find something you'll like. Good luck finding the right ones!
Reply:go too eastbay web site



microsoft

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

roller skates Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting