Saturday, October 24, 2009

Roller Skating - When, Where and what's your most memorable moment?

Roller skating on quads is one of the best experiences in my life. Growing up with metal wheels and strap on roller skates to Reidel Boot, chicago plates, and aluminum trucks with dance plugs. I have surely come a long way since then. Roller Disco was alive and is coming back. Tell me what you think.

Roller Skating - When, Where and what's your most memorable moment?
me and my friend have a jam skating team. its so much fun.


this isnt our team [i wish] but breakskate is an awesome team. they do so many cool tricks and stuff.
Reply:Roller disco?


Fun, but not for me, I have very bad balance!



visual arts uk

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

roller skates Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting